The Naylor Car Club was founded in May 1994 by a gathering of owners of both Marques of the TF1700 car. The inaugural meeting was held at the Heritage Motor Museum at Gaydon, Wawickshire. The club has developed over the years into a thriving friendly support network for this rare classic.
The Naylor Car Club arranges social events, meetings, discussions, tours and road runs as well as providing a forum for the exchange of information about the cars. Activities and matters of general and technical interest are provided through the Club magazine and this site.
Enquiries about Membership or any other aspect of the Club should be made to the Registrar: Mrs D Hennesey, contactable at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel 01455 634499
- Full Membership £47 per annum (UK) – Please note that this is restricted to those owning or having previously owned a Naylor or Hutson TF 1700 sports car or derivative
- Joint Family Membership £52 per annum (UK) – For husbands/wives/partners of owners or previous owners.
- Associate Membership £47 per annum (UK) – Open to any person whose interests are sympathetic to those of the Club but who does not possess a vehicle qualifying for Full Membership.
- Joint Associate Membership £52 per annum (UK) – Open to any couples whose interests are sympathetic to those of the Club but who do not possess a vehicle qualifying for Full Membership.
- European Member £57.00 Sterling (All states in the EU) Including Scandinavia and Switzerland
- International Member £62.00 Sterling all other continents
The Club is affiliated to the FBHVC and is organised into 2 regions, Southern and Northern who arrange meetings and events. As well as a mutual interest in the cars the Club provides a social network so that members and their partners can enjoy themselves with no element of competition, apart from a well polished motor.
The club maintains a register and is keen to trace all surviving cars and we welcome reports of sightings.